YOGA SOUND BATH
Date: November, 4
Time: 18:30 hours – 21:00 hours
Price per ticket: € 29,50
Info yoga sound bath
November, 4 2023 Yoga Sound Healing
We are inviting you to the practice of Sound Healing that has been used for centuries in various cultures and traditions. It is thought to help balance the body’s energy and promote healing on a cellular level.
Sound Healing is a therapeutic process that utilizes various sound frequencies and vibrations to restore harmony to the body and mind. It is based on the principle that everything in the universe is made up of energy and has a specific vibration and frequency.
Sound Healing Bath typically involves lying down while being surrounded by various instruments that produce different frequencies and tones, such as singing bowls, gongs, chimes, and drums.
Tibetan Singing Bowls:
Used for centuries in Tibetan culture, singing bowls are played by striking or rubbing the bowl with a mallet to produce a deep, resonant sound.
Gongs produce a wide range of frequencies and vibrations that can help to break up stagnation and blockages in the body.
Sound healing has been shown to have a range of benefits, including:
Reduced stress and anxiety
Improved focus and concentration
Improved immune function
Great experience & self-practice
Xenia is Transformation coach, Sound healing therapist & Registered yoga teacher (700 hours) in Yoga Alliance.
Her passion is Yoga, Stretching classes, Pilates & Guided meditation sessions. Tibetan singing bowls massage & Sound healing therapy.
Certification of therapeutic use of Singing bowls she has got from unique master – Sajan Thapaliya, designer & creator of the biggest singing bowl in the world (2019), registered in Guinnes Book of Records.
In her practice she is using Original Tibetan Singing Bowls that hand-made & came right from Nepal.
What you need for a sound healing session
1) Dress several layers (warm! – most of the time you will be in lying position)
2) Water/Tea near you
3) Plaid /Blanket
4) Comfortable pillow (for head)
5) Your own yoga mat if you wish.
The program (about two hours in total)
1) Short Introduction to the Sound bath in English (10 min)
2) QiGong session (15 min) – exercises to optimize energy within the body, mind, and spirit
3) Breath work (with Shamanic drum) – to relieve the past & cleanse the blocks before the Tibetan bowls – 15 min
4) Sound healing bath with Tibetan bowls, Koshi chimes & Gong – 40 min (about)
5) Sound bath with Tong Drum – 15 min
6) Finishing part with stepping participants into the Big bowl & little bowl massage – 20 min
Saturday, November 4
18:30 – 21:00 hours
Acces: all ages
Tickets: € 29,50